Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reading with Daddy

Luke is in charge of Isaac's bedtime routine. It's a way that they can have alone time together. Luke really cherishes this time and sometimes, if I want to go in and see what's going on, Luke will make me leave the room (in a very loving way). Sometimes, Luke turns the baby monitor on early so I can hear him reading and praying with Luke. I almost cry everytime I hear Luke tell Isaac how much he loves him and how proud he is of him. Part of Isaac night-night routine is reading a Bible Story with Luke. Here are some pics that I sneaked: Isaac really looks like he's looking at the book!No Moms allowed!Thank you Lord for my son and my amazing husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Matt is also in charge of Benjamin's bedtime routine. I can't resist sneaking in there, either, and it melts my heart to see the way Ben looks at his dad as Matt's swaddling him in for the night. Daddy time is precious!

Rachel said...

precious!