Monday, January 26, 2009

Life with 4 Kids

This weekend, my sister and her kids came to stay with us for the big Kids Exchange. What a great time we had going shopping and playing games. But OH did we see what our lives could possibly be like with 4 kids. The excitement never ended!!! But it was fun to see them interact with Isaac. I can't believe how old they are. I'm so used to talking to 2 & 3 year olds that I had a really hard time talking to Malikhi and Zhayla, the two oldest. They can reason and understand adult language and I had to make myself stop baby talking to them. Luke and I were glad to have some more people to play Mexican Train with (thanks Michele!). AND, MissyGirl also gained a cousin.....meet Duke. He also came to visit and boy was he full of energy. Whenever he and Missy started to play and chase eachother, he would leap over her easily. It was funny to watch. Here's one more just because. Isaac is all bundled up and ready to go to the Getty concert

1 comment:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Awesome, you play Mexican Train. Friends of ours, Mike and Sarah Robbins, introduced us to that game and we loved it. I think we may get it too. Maybe we can have a gamenight before the twins come!