Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas!

Too bad Christmas was a month ago. I've been praying for snow since October!!! God is Lord over all creation, and that includes the weather. So, though there is a place for weathermen, when it comes to snow, I believe with all my heart that God can make it snow even if it's not in the forecast. This morning we woke up to 3 inches of snow, and it just kept falling. We LOVE the snow. It makes us feel like kids!! And we were excited to take Isaac out for his first snow. Don't worry, we didn't stay for long. Here are some pictures from our adventure. Here we are, all bundled up and ready to go!FamilyPicture in the snow. Missy is all bundled up too in her corduroy jacket and sweater. Isaac with Mami and daddy. He slept the whole time we were out there. He finally woke up once inside so I sat him by the window to look at the snow. Isn't he too cute.Here's a cute video of Isaac looking out the window. If you listen very closely, you can hear Isaac "making a deposit"! Too funny.

6 comments:

Radez Family said...

Too cute! I tagged you...check my blog!

David & Amy Bunge said...

It's funny that you decided on that title b/c David and I both started singing that today while it was snowing. Oh, and Isaac is as adorable as ever.

Rachel said...

Brian and I are checking out your pics and wondering how Missy is doing with Issac. Does she try to jump up when you pick him up? I wonder how Abby would respond to her now that she absolutely loves dogs. :)

Shelly said...

That will be a great video to show his prom date :)

Anonymous said...

I love listening to you talk to him; SO sweet!!!!

Sarah said...

Rockie! Thanks so much for setting up the meals for the Braddy's! That's how I found your blog and I'm super pumped to see that you put the pineapple punch recipe on here. I will, of course, be making that soon! YUM!