Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What A Weekend!!

This past weekend was Andrea's wedding and what a beautiful wedding it was. We traveled back to Greenville which is always fun for Luke and I. It reminds us of what it used to be like being such great friends at ECU and how blessed we are now to be married. It's always a reminder of God's sovereignty in our lives. We took a drive around campus and it has changed so much! It's almost just not even the same campus for us. Seeing the football stadium was the most fun for me because I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!! I really hope that I get to go to a game this season. GO ECU... WOO!

The wedding was really beautiful. Everything had Andrea's touch in it and we all had a really great time being together. It was also the fastest ceremony I think I've ever been in. It was 12 minutes, tops. But it was a good thing because the ONLY silver strappy shoes I could find were heals and my feet were KILLING me.

My best friend Pam and her boyfriend Ryan went to the wedding also and since they live in Charlotte, they needed a place to stay on Saturday night and we absolutley loved having them over. We kept saying what adults we all are now because as soon as 10:30 hit, we were all dead tired and went to bed. We went to church the next morning then this really awesome chinese restaurant that Luke found. It's yummy and their lunch menu is cheaper than El rodeo now.

All in all, it was a super fun weekend full of friends which are the weekends we love best!!

No comments: