Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Soon to be Sutton's!!!!!

Tonight Luke and I met Andrea's fiancee Matt for the first time and what a great time we had! He was SUPER cool and it was fun to really spend time with him and get to know him as he marries my best friend. Matt, you have the Mehaffie's stamp of approval!!!!
Here's the happy couple to be wed in 21 days!!!
The funniest and coolest thing about Matt besides his great personality is that he is TALL!! If you can't see it the last picture, maybe this one will give you a better perspective:
Isn't that HILARIOUS!!!! We had a great dinner then played a fun game of Taboo. We also had ice cream and watched one of our favorite episodes of The Office, which Matt loves, which is also a cool thing about him. Luke and Matt bonded too and I loved spending time with Andrea!
The night ended with a photo-op that was also lots of fun. Here we are; The Mehaffie's and The Sutton's!!!
"Cingular, Raising the bar" (get it, get it)
We will miss you all the way in Arizona!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a BLAST with you guys!!! Thanks SO much for the great dinner and fun hang out time! I love you both, and I'm so thankful for your friendships!!! 18 days!!! CRAZY!!!

Josiah said...

Hi Rockie!
I love hearing about you guys on the blog, but I have to interecede grammatically! The plural form of families should not have an apostrophe, i.e.
Mehaffies (as opposed to Mehaffie's)
Moseleys
Suttons

Sorry the editor in me just can't contain herself any longer. Love you guys!