Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Day at the Park

The weather this weekend was so amazing. AH! Fall is coming! Sure it's going to get warm again, but this little taste was great. It was too nice to stay cooped up so we went out to the park. We took a walk around on the path then took some time to play on the playground. Isaac is learning to ride the bike so we brought that too. Simon will only walk with a push toy so we also brought that along. Even Missy, who is very often neglected, got to come too.We could have stayed out there all day. I value our time as a family so so much and a day like this fills my heart with so much joy and a humble thankfulness for all that God has blessed us with.
I'm also so very thankful for my husband. Luke not only values our time together as a family but puts it as a top priority in his life and supports (sometimes reluctantly) all the silly little traditions I want to incorporate into our family including my not-so-crazy obsession with family pictures. He loves our boys so much and boy do they love him!
Can't wait for the fall weather to stay for good!

1 comment:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are so great! You'll never regret taking so many family pictures; you'll look back and treasure every one. Love, love, love Isaac's sweet face when Luke is throwing him!