Friday, January 7, 2011

The Lion King

Man oh man! I've wanted to see this for a long time. And Luke surprised me with tickets!!!! I was stunned when I saw the note under my pillow. It was a full minute of me just frozen staring at the note before I let out a good "Rockie" scream! We went last light. Here are just a few pics. They don't allow cameras so these were taken with Luke's phone, so they're not amazing.
We were on the second to last row. pretty high up. Ha! but I was truly truly thankful that I was even there! I cried pretty much for the first 10 minutes. Not because it was sad or anything, but because I was so overwhelmed at what I was experiencing and so extremely thankful to my husband.

It was such an amazing show! I just wanted to take pictures of EVERYTHING and rewind it to get a second and better look. uh! so awesome! I hope you all can see this show sometime!

3 comments:

andrea said...

It looks like you had a great time! So glad you got to go; what a fun and thoughtful surprise from your hubby!

melissa said...

sweet luke....miss you guys

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Way to go Luke, awesome gift! So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.