Monday, October 11, 2010

Ma!

AKA Mami. AKA Mom.

She was originally planning on coming the week after Simon was born but as God would have it, Simon came the day after my mom did. And of course, God's plan was better than mine.

I don't know what I would have done without my mom here. She was so amazing. She took care of Isaac the whole time we were in the hospital which was awesome because now he knows his Nana! She did so much cooking. Which was my favorite because some of those dishes I hadn't had since I was little. Biggest regret, not standing in the kitchen with her watching her. She was also my safeguard to make sure I didn't push myself too hard. I was also so glad she was hear to answer all my post baby questions that we didn't know.
I LOVED having her here and I've really missed her this week. I know that if she had not been here, I would've been baby blues'n real bad.

I love you mami! That first week would've been crazy without you.

**I'll also add that my sister was also here when I was in the hospital and she was also a great contributor to my spotless house!**

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

sweet post.. those pictures are all so good and isaac looks so sweet and happy. :)

AnaO said...

Thank you mijita! needed to hear that. next time you can be in the kitchen with me! love you too!