Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Might Make Me a Bad Mom

Yes. It is as you guessed. This is how much Missy food Isaac had in his mouth at one time!!! Oh my! And his little sad face isn't because it tasted yucky, it's because I took it out of his mouth. He thought is was pretty tasty!

We have tried really hard to teach Isaac not to play in Missy's bowl. He learned very quickly and has pretty much had nothing to do with it. Well, not today. The funny thing is that Missy was also eating. Isn't Missy a good little sharing dog :) It was funny for me because it kept coming and coming. I would think "surely this is it" but Isaac kept spitting it out. Amazing how much he can fit in that little mouth of his. I wonder where he gets it from. Anybody else out there remember when Luke fit AN ENTIRE Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich in him mouth? Yup, pretty sure that's where Isaac got it from!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny! i love his face looking up at you. so cute :)