Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween

This post is very late. I really need to get my act together. But here are some pictures from Isaac's first Halloween! We had a great time with my mom and my sister's kids. Here's a picture of my sweet little family. I am so blessed!
Here we all are making our Trick or Treat bags before headed out to Providence's Fall Festival!
We also had fun carving a pumpkin. I had major texture issues though and just couldn't bring myself to stick my hand and help take the guts out.
Zhayla helped design the jack-o-lantern face. It was her idea to have one triangle and one square eye. I thought is was a great idea!
Here are all the kiddos ready to go!
After church, we went to Luke's family's neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. What a great neighborhood to do it in. It was like a scene from an old family movie. And of course, the kids went away with about 10 lbs. of candy! Oh boy!

No comments: