Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Never Happened Before

Look closely at the picture below:
See that red bumpy circle thing on my hand? No, it's not ring worm. It's my battle scar. What you see is a 3 year old boy's teeth marks, in my hand. Yes...In the 4 years that I have been working with kids, I have never been bitten before. This was the very first time. I was so shocked, I just started laughing. Then I felt his teeth dig in and I stopped laughing.

I actually have a history with this family. I also gave therapy to his older brother about a year ago, and he always head-butted me in my face!

Ahhh, I do love my job though! Each day brings it's own special adventure!!

3 comments:

Marty said...

Oh dear! I'm sorry! What did the mom do?

Rockie said...

She just started yelling No! No! No!. It's basically a waiting game until he decides to let go or he could tear the skin. It was quiet an adventure!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, one time my dog bit me!:)