Friday, July 6, 2007

8th Annual Mehaffie Independence Day Bash!!!



We had a great time at our Bash! It was such a blessing to see how the Lord has provided meaningful relationships for us this past year. This is something that Luke and I have been praying for and it was great to have all these people in one place as a testimony of God's provision for us!

It was especially fun to see all our friends that we met in different contexts all mingling together and getting to know eachother. I was so nervous that the night wouldbe filled with awkwardness but again, the Lord provided and it all went smoothly. We started a game of Celebritites but we only got into the first round because it was time to go watch fireworks. I love doing that because it reminds me of all the years that Luke and I and our friends went there in the years before, and now we were there married to eachother, with all new friends that we love!!

All in all, it was a great time and I can't wait until the 9th Annual Indpendence Day Bash!!!! And, I think I won't go nuts on the decorations like I did this year!

No comments: